Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two Lovely Treasuries & Think Spring




Once again, I was featured this week in two different, lovely, Etsy treasuries. My Bold Bromeliad ACEO and Happy Birthday Cupcake were mentioned. Two members of my unique women in business group (uwib) put these together. Thanks to my friends, Bridget of Japip and to Jennifer from LillyPea, for including my little oil paintings! Both of these ladies have very cute & fun shops on Etsy. Check them out!

Also, from March 5-8, the uwib group is having a Think-Spring promotion. Many of our members are having different sales and promotions going on in their shops. If you type in uwibspring when you're on Etsy, you'll see a whole collection from some awesome talent on Etsy!

My shop will have a sale as well: Free Shipping and 20% off!
Mention it in your order form and I will credit you after check out.


No comments: