Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Unique Gift Guide

A Guide to Great Gifts from Unique Women

Karen Terry, one of the hardest working administrators of the Unique Women in Business group, has put together a wonderful gift guide for the holidays.  It lists  participating shops from the members of uwib.  I'm so pleased to have been included in the Art Section which features some of my favorite artists (who are also, coincidentally, uwib),  Robin Maria Pedrero, Kristen Stein and Tamara Garvey.  

There are however, lots of different categories of artisans and all price ranges. For example, check out my favorite personalized dish towels from Sharon at Grandma's Craft Garden. (I've bought quite a few of these and everyone loves them.) Or the cute Dirty Paws towels, for your special fur baby, from Danielle at Rendach's. Or, take a look at my favorite monogram coasters from Bridget at Japip. Can you tell I like personalized gifts??




  

So, please go on over and check the gift guide here.  It's not too early (or late-I hope) to start shopping for Christmas!

Stay tuned for an upcoming post about the many talented jewelry designers in our group.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maria, You are amazing! Just when I needed a little pearl, out of the blogs comes 'Maria Soto Robbins'! Thank you so much for such a beautiful article on the Gift Guide. Big Hugs! Karen
JMJ Creations
http://www.jmjcreations.etsy.com

Maria Soto Robbins said...

My pleasure, Karen! Thank YOU!

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

What a great blogpost. I'm of to check to giftguide:-)
Brigitte

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Congrats on being a part of this! I hope it goes well for you!