Monday, April 12, 2010

Fringe

I miss Karin Jurick's Different Strokes from Different Folks art challenges. I'll be happy when she's able to devote the necessary time needed to start it back up. In the mean time, there is a new painting challenge from Madison Moore of Daily Painters International Art Gallery. You do not need to be a member of DPIAG in order to participate! This month's subject is entitled Fringe. I'm participating this month although I've no idea what I'll paint! When I first saw "Fringe", I thought of my new favorite t.v. show!:)

I've included her information below.

May 2010 Challenge - FRINGE
You "do not" have to use this photo. It is for example only unless you want to use it. The challenge is anything fringe. Objects with fringe, fringe abstracts, etc., what ever you want to do for your composition with "Fringe"!

PLEASE include the Title - Description, Your Name and Your Link
The more info you enclose the better your post and listing with the search engines will be.

DEADLINE: May 8, 2010
Please email all submissions here: Madison

No comments: