Thursday, June 10, 2010

Using Google Reader


A good friend recently asked me to send her an email every time I post on my blog because she'll forget to go and specifically check for a new post. And she doesn't want to miss seeing my art and stories-how sweet! I mentioned Google Reader and she’d never heard of it. So it seems not everyone knows how cool and functional Reader truly is.

Since I subscribe to dozens of blogs, I have no idea how I could keep up with all of the new blog posts. This way I can track my favorite blogs in one central location. It’s a great time saver! It even keeps track of the ones I’ve already read!

To get started with Google Reader, just click here.

In case you're wondering, I thought my painting, Miami Beach Path, was appropriate since we're all looking for ways to move in the right direction!

No comments: