Thursday, July 22, 2010

In Another Lovely Treasury

Polly of PollyEPerkins on Etsy made this lovely treasury and was kind enough to include my Cuban Coffee and Lime Beige.

I took the opportunity to peruse her shop and found her to be a wonderful artist. She explains  "all the paintings are originals and one of a kind. I've painted and drawn for as long as I can remember. Love to draw shells, landscapes, toys, animal figurines, vintage china and other interesting things. All the objects in my work are real and part of my collections. In fact, I occasionally sell things from my collections here too."


She has an extensive and impressive art background. Check out her shop here.
Thank you so much Polly!

3 comments:

Lauren Maurer said...

I love this treasury!

Lauren Maurer said...

I love this treasury!

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Me too, Lauren...anything with coffee-lol!
Thanks,
Maria