Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas & Felicidades for the New Year!


Poinsettia Closeup Copyright 2010 Maria Soto Robbins


I'd like to send you my best wishes for a joy filled holiday full of love and good cheer. 


Thank you for your encouragement. For purchasing my work, for reading this blog, and for your warm and encouraging comments throughout the year. For connecting on Facebook, and Twitter,  reading my newsletter, and for sharing your life and thoughts with me. My life is so much richer because I know you're there!
I sincerely wish you a very Merry Christmas, and may the New Year be full of peace, good health and lots of opportunities to be creative!  
Lots of love and cariños,
Maria

If you would like to see more of my work,
please click here

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I hope you have a holiday season as beautiful as your Art, Maria! Enjoy to the fullest.... and a happy and successful New Year ahead!

Robin Pedrero said...

It is wonderful getting to know you and your art! Happy New Year!