Monday, January 17, 2011

Art Pendants

Once again, Susy Paredes of earthexpressions has created some lovely pendants for me. She uses the decoupage technique with my images and recycled glass, and makes beautiful, unique, wearable art. I absolutely love the craftsmanship.  Here are the newest images:

She uses a square recycled glass tile and then will decoupage it with a beautiful photography print of my original painting.  It's then coated with jewelry grade resin to give it a shiny glass-like finish and long lasting protection. Lovely work, again, Susy~thank you!

Dimensions: 
Measures 1" x 1" x 1/4". Large silver plated aanraku bail is attached for easy stringing.

Comes with a black 17" or multi-strand silver tone necklace. Let me know which one you want. Gift box included. Makes a wonderfully unique, present.

Check out my etsy shop for special introductory price on our pendants!
(Only $15.00 with free shipping-continental U.S.)



No comments: