Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tinajon at the Door or Welcome Home Bougainvellia

Copyright 2011 Maria Soto Robbins


Some artists have a real knack for creatively naming their paintings. Not me.  I'm afraid that I'm very unimaginative when it comes to titles.  It is what it is, as far as I'm concerned and my title usually reflects that.  So, I thought it would be fun to ask my Facebook Friends to suggest some titles for this painting. Here are some of the good suggestions: 

  • Welcome Home
  • Tranquility
  • Peacefulness
  • My Secret Place
  • Tinajon en la Puerta (Earthen Jar at the Door)
  • Tinajon de Verano (Summer Earthen Jar)

I couldn't settle on just one so it has two names. It is what it is! Thanks, Karen, Carlos, Ana, Johanna, and Theresa,  for your suggestions!




Dimension: 11x14x .75" gallery wrapped canvas 

Media: Oils 


Please click here to get more information on Tinajon at the Door or Welcome Home Bougainvellia 

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I'm bad at coming up with names too. I think that can be a common thing with artists. Most of us just want to paint, paint, paint.