Thursday, May 3, 2012

Red Geranium Original Oil Painting


Red Geraniums Impasto copyright 2012 Maria Soto Robbins

These impressionistic Red Geraniums were painted with thick, rich buttery oil impasto strokes. They always remind me of my mother. Having been born in Spain, it was one of her favorite flowers. And as a way of thanking you for reading my newsletters and blog, and being my friend on Facebook, I'm auctioning off this lovely 8x10 gallery wrap canvas for $1.00 on Ebay, with free Priority Shipping! Please click here to check out the auction!  

It will bring a smile to your mom's face for years to come!

I'm also having a sale on my Etsy shop.Click here for some freshly painted flowers that are all 10% off with Free Shipping. Use code  MAY10PERCENTOFF when you check-out in my shop. Everything is 10% off! Remember, I am always happy to personalize the back of the painting for you.

No comments: