Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feautured in a lovely treasury!

Natascha, of Banou, an architect from Switzerland, included my Miami Beach Waiting for You painting in her lovely Etsy treasury this morning. I wondered over to her shop and discovered that she makes beautiful, minimalist jewelry. Just my style! 

Her Etsy profile page shares the following:
"All of my jewelry is handmade by me in my tiny apartment in Zurich, Switzerland. Besides working as an architect, I have this great passion to design and create jewelry - I simply love the handmade process of little precious things ready to wear. I try to experiment with different
materials in combination with sterling silver. All of my pieces reflect a contemporary minimalist style. Since more than 5 years it's my hobby to create jewelry."

Check out her shop, Banou. Thank you Natascha!

No comments: