Monday, October 11, 2010

Art Pendant Bookmark



My friend and collector, Danielle (from ChillyPaws on etsy), suggested these bookmarks. She said "I love your paintings and just think they should be shared with those who may not be able to afford an original.  I think the ribbon on the pendant is a fantastic idea...."

Quite frankly, I never would've thought of that myself. But it was a clever idea and once again, my hat is off to you Danielle for coming up with such creative ideas and sharing them so freely. Thank you, my friend!

This is a great way to hold your place in your favorite book. Sixteen inch long grosgrain ribbon hand sewn around the edge with my art pendant. Other styles, lengths and colors are available. These are made per your request and ideas. 

Would make a great gift for a friend, family member, coworker or that someone special. Check them out here.

No comments: